Dota Plus has been seriously updated!
Valve has released a major seasonal update. Below is a full list of new features and comebacks.
Chest with new sets for 12 heroes
• Can be purchased with shards.
• Otherworldly and Prismatic Gems will return in the chest!
• A new chest will be released every three months.
New Seasonal Quests!
Up to 57,850 shards can be earned. Will last until the end of the fall season.
Hero selection screen
Dota Plus subscribers will have access to the hero selection screen from the Assistant. Here they are automatically divided into roles according to the number of picks at a specific rank. The data is automatically updated.
Chips from Battlepass
• Chat wheel sounds – can be purchased with shards.
• Timings of pools by holding ALT.
• The stat on gold and heal is attached to the old Dota Plus damage tab.
• The MVP feature is now available to everyone, but Dota Plus subscribers can earn extra points from this reward for a seasonal quest.
• The blacklist (“don’t get caught with the player”) has been increased from 16 to 25.
Shards are for everyone. Not just for subscribers
Valve wants all players to earn and spend shards. (However, subscribers will have much more opportunities to earn them).
What you can do without a subscription:
• Reach the 5th level of the hero.
• Type for the fragments.
• Win three matches in a week and earn 500 shards (subscribers get 1000).
• Buy premium sets for heroes, legacy sets and other chips in the Shards Shop (formerly called the Dota Plus Rewards Shop).
The Seasonal Treasures, Hour Wheel sound effects and Relics will remain exclusive.
Valve is pleased with the way players have embraced the guilds and are changing them so that they work after the Battle Pass closes. Now the guilds will not have a level – instead, the guild rating will be updated every week, depending on the points gained. And for places in this rating, awards will be given:
Bronze shooting range (bottom 24% of guilds): nothing
Silver shooting range (25-49%): 250 shards per week, 3 emoji
Golden shooting range (50-74%): 500 shards, 3 emoji, 3 guild sprays
Platinum shooting range (places from 75 % and above): 750 Shards, 3 Emoji, 3 Guild Sprays, 3 Commentator Lines
For Dota Plus subscribers, there will be twice as many prize shards.
• Every week the points will decrease, but not reset – Valve wants to encourage stable guilds, not fly-by-night.
• Guild contracts will bring both points and shards. All players will have 1 slot for contracts per day, Dota Plus subscribers – two slots. Guild Challenges will still be worth points and can be completed in groups of three or more members.
• Everyone can join guilds, but only Dota Plus subscribers can create them.
• Valve was so slow to update the rating, because they were worried about the fact that they force everyone to recalibrate at the same time. To solve this problem, recalibration was made optional. If you want – reset to zero, if you don’t want – play at the same rating. Moreover, the MMR reset button will be added to everyone on different days from October 22 to November 22 (and you can activate it at any time until the end of the season).
New hero and future updates
• Valve does not like to share intermediate info, because plans change frequently. But now they realize that the community is eager to be talked to, so they promise to become more open.
• A new hero – around the end of November, and in 2021 – a few more (the first – already in the first quarter).
• Release of updates will now be extended throughout the year, and not concentrated around The International, as before. Hopefully this will better involve the players.
• Valve has slightly improved the engine’s performance on multicore processors, after the final tests it will be added to Dota, probably next week.
Player behavior and toxicity
• The system for identifying Smurfs has been improved, now they are much more likely to get into games against other Smurfs (this also applies to a party where there is at least one Smurf).
• Smurfs will inherit the decency of their masters.
• Boosters are better defined. Over the past month, 14 thousand accounts were banned.
• Valve is working on a system in both Overwatch and CS: GO where players rate complaints about other players. They promise to introduce as soon as possible.
Giga Uguru crazy MMA skills [Black Ninja]
What happened to the Carthaginians after the fall of Carthage?
Luke Perry Porsche from Beverly Hills 90210 interesting facts
How the Russians turned XXXTENTACION – Moonlight into an internet meme Spulae Mulae
Subscribe to me on social networks so as not to miss something interesting and important!
Leave your comments, it is important for me to know what you think!
Share this article with your friends. They will like it, and they will be grateful to you!