After the incident, the substance was sent for examination to establish its origin.
In the Perm region, two nine-year-old schoolgirls were hospitalized with indisposition after they tried the contents of a convolution found on the street. It is reported by TASS with reference to the regional State Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
“ It has been established that the girls found a bundle on the street, tried the contents and felt unwell ,” the report says.
Currently, the substance was sent for examination, which will establish its origin.
Earlier, Life told that a schoolgirl accidentally poisoned classmates with “antidepressants” in Yakutsk .